Porky's is closing.

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
SMOKEDFSVT
Car: 02 svt. red

yeah it was insane! by far the best its ever been.. that ive seen anyways.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

WASaZX3pos wrote:I only saw the one black SVT right out the door of Porkys. My first time there, was pretty awesome.
first and last :/ that was crazysvt chicks ride, the rest of us were just parked on side streets.
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
blcksvt2003

Macky21 wrote:Depending what time I get off work, I'd like to stop by. I'll give you a call Alan when I'm done with work to see if you're still there.
good to see ya out there man, we gotta try to find a new place now :/
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
blcksvt2003

OH and if u missed out on the action just go to youtube and type in porkys burnouts, i would through a few on here but there are toooo many vids! :)
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

I was up on the hill lot across the street from porkys. Could see my car from wherever I walked.
Cant wait to boost her.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

While they won't do it, but if I were Menards, I would section off a part of their lot and charge $5.00 a car to sit for Midway nights. Hell, I'd put a hot dog stand and a roach coach out there too. As it is now with Proky's going away, Menards will be next to shut down with the overload of cars coming its way. With a little capitalism, Menards stands to make it worthwhile for parking...and catching a snack.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
PBZX3

Stilz wrote:yeah this is kinda f*&^ed up...

http://www.landlordpolitics.com/porkys.html
That's more than kinda f'ed up. That's major league f'ed up. But I guess it shouldn't suprise anyone...

Whaaat?? Crooked politicians!!
Last edited by PBZX3 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

blcksvt2003 wrote:
good to see ya out there man, we gotta try to find a new place now :/
There's always the Galaxy Drive-In St. Louis Park and there was a drive-in that my Dad and I used to go to in Minnetonka when we were in the Corvair club, it had a huge parking lot across the street and plenty of spaces to park for the cars that would typically park in the Porky's lot.
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

Galaxy drive in is expensive and isnt as good as it used to be when i was just "wagners drive in". The drive in in minnetonka is quiet a drive for a lot of people here, even so, the drive around lake minnetonka is awesome and the cars that you see there (at the drive in) are pretty cool.

If drive in is the idea there is one in brooklyn park/center(694and 81) that would work the best due location .

the other option would be Sonic :lol:
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
blcksvt2003

someone bought the whole building :D but not the sign :/ oh well, supposed to be moving it to hastings. it will only be open on occasion i guess. Porkys will never be the same, and i wonder if they can even use the name or not..