MNFocus Crashing MNFE Spring Meet - April 16

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Stilz wrote:You guys aware that you chose the same date as MNFORDS? Why don't you just intertwine them? They've been looking for more Foci anyways. :)

http://www.mnfords.com/showthread.php/1 ... OFF!!!!!!!

After yet another long, cold Minnesota winter, its finally time for us to pull off those car covers, fire up our motorized babies and hit the streets! This year, the Minnesota Ford Enthusiasts have planned a great day that is open to everyone AND FREE!

8AM - 11AM All Ford Event :: Minneapolis AutoMotorplex, Channehassen
Location on Google Maps: http://goo.gl/fTlqx

The morning starts off early at an inagural event being held at the Minneapolis AutoMotorplex; a special event for all Ford groups! The same folks that bring you "Cars and Coffee" are branching out to showcase more specific groups throughout the year. MNFE will meet at the Motorplex and will have space reserved for those who pre-register.

11AM :: Motorplex attendees discuss food plans or route plans.

1PM - 2PM :: Spring Kickoff!, Brooklyn Center City Hall
We're going to rendezvous for our kickoff at the north parking lot for a brief how-do-you-do before heading off for the cruise.
Location on Google Maps: http://goo.gl/HB6VG

3PM :: The Cruise!
We'll be traveling to the Willow River Saloon in Burkhardt, WI.
Location on Google Maps: http://goo.gl/n5W9m

4PM - 6PM :: Eat at the Willow River Saloon!
Whoops. This is why I keep you around, Rob...
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

Lol...he's kicking a Mustang

This looks awesome though, perfectly fits in my schedule
08SE
Car: 08 Fusion SE V6 Silver

I ain't driving all over hell, Chanhassen is a loooong ride for me. I dunno. I'll prolly just skip then.
2008 Ford Fusion SE V6, Silver. When in doubt let some smoke out...
BlackSVTGuy

08SE wrote:I ain't driving all over hell, Chanhassen is a loooong ride for me. I dunno. I'll prolly just skip then.
You dont have to do the cruise, we could all just show up for the meet and greet.
08SE
Car: 08 Fusion SE V6 Silver

hell with it, I'm all for meeting in Brooklyn Center and riding along to the WI saloon.
2008 Ford Fusion SE V6, Silver. When in doubt let some smoke out...
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Bump, details on page 1.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Macky21 wrote:Lol...he's kicking a Mustang

This looks awesome though, perfectly fits in my schedule
:lol: I hope you don't mean that I have a mustang?
Macky21

Well I'm sure if they knew we were coming, it would be a Focus :lol:
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Naah. :lol:
I've been with this club for over a year now, and I can't say anything but that it's an amazing group. Lot's of activities... yes, there is a lot of Mustang oriented stuff, because there are a lot of Mustangs in the the club, BUT that's why I've been trying to get more of the Foci crowd over there. They base everything off the amount of cars per class... so... More Foci... MORE FOCI STUFF. :lol:
It's an older crowd, lots of guys with lots of money, but still have the same passion for cars as we do. They just don't like the "ricer" attitudes... which is EXACTLY why I joined with them.
I was welcomed with open arms with my Foci, and I hope you guys take advantage of they're hospitality as I did. This April 16th is the last car related thing I'll be doing before I deploy, so the more of an impact that the Foci make, the happier I leave. :lol:
Hope to see you all there.
:)
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

ok, I registered for cruise and eat:) hope to see ALOT more mnfocus members there too
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I can probably do this.
I'll try to get exhaust on next week. Car sounds like ass now. But may be overly loud after exhaust too, not sure ... having 3" put on from the SVT header back with a Hooker Aerochamber. No clue what it'll sound like.
--John
blcksvt2003

gotta sound better than my stock cat back on the svt with just the orp, it sounds ricey for my tastes :/ gonna be a few mnths before i get my fswerks catback, so dont worry, im sure i will win for the worst sounding exhaust hahaha
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Macky21

My car will probably still have its sweet rattle by then
blcksvt2003

Macky21 wrote:My car will probably still have its sweet rattle by then

u can chill by me then with my awesome aluminum flywheel chatter when in neutral :)
Arsenal741
Car: 2003 SVTF InfraRed

sounds like it could be pretty fun. Do you have to sign up for this?
2000 Focus ZX3 Kona (wrecked)
2003 SVTF Infrared ZX5 (Fathers now) (BN #830 of 2173)

Current:
2008 Subaru STi, Aspen White, Stg 2
2010 Triumph Speed Triple