Spring meet poll

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.

spring meet rough location

minneapolis
15%
st paul
8%
east of the cities
15%
west of the cities
12%
south of the cities
8%
north of the cities
42%

Total votes: 26
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Mybe late April or early May?
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Let's get a date on the calendar so people can start planning around it. I like the sound of April 16th, anybody have recommendations for venue? I know of a few places up in White Bear that we could hang out at without too many issues, but suggestions are appreciated.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

tgnorman wrote:Let's get a date on the calendar so people can start planning around it. I like the sound of April 16th, anybody have recommendations for venue? I know of a few places up in White Bear that we could hang out at without too many issues, but suggestions are appreciated.
So...far...away
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I would be coming from 2.5 hrs away...
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I'll just put this in here. The moderators likely aren't going to plan many meets, as a lot of us don't even have foci anymore

I recommend some of you plan them if you want them to happen. Also just a note in the past the polls don't really work. You will quickly learn that you can't please everyone. My recommendation is you pick a date and a location at a minimum of a few weeks out and let people plan around it.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

I think the weekend before the 16th of april would be best. Meet in Anoka around 3ish, right by the river there or whatever, talk or go for a drive or whatnot, then texas roadhouse would be prime. Just a thought.
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Pappy wrote:I'll just put this in here. The moderators likely aren't going to plan many meets, as a lot of us don't even have foci anymore

I recommend some of you plan them if you want them to happen. Also just a note in the past the polls don't really work. You will quickly learn that you can't please everyone. My recommendation is you pick a date and a location at a minimum of a few weeks out and let people plan around it.
I agree with Pappy on this one. Easier if someone decides it all and then people try to plan for it! :)
TURBO BABY!!!
WASaZX3pos

CrazySVTChick wrote:
Pappy wrote:I'll just put this in here. The moderators likely aren't going to plan many meets, as a lot of us don't even have foci anymore

I agree with Pappy on this one. Easier if someone decides it all and then people try to plan for it! :)
For instence....
WASaZX3pos wrote:I think the weekend before the 16th of april would be best. Meet in Anoka around 3ish, right by the river there or whatever, talk or go for a drive or whatnot, then texas roadhouse would be prime. Just a thought.
Good start right? If there are no objections, I can make it official.
08SE
Car: 08 Fusion SE V6 Silver

Well, if thats the case count me out. I'm going to be out of the country.

I would say later April if not middle of May, a lot of people still have their cars in winter mode. I guess if I had to pick I'd say either the 16th of April or 7th/14th of May; but those are my ideals, as I got stuff jam packed any other time.

I like the idea of Anoka by the river, Northtown would work.
2008 Ford Fusion SE V6, Silver. When in doubt let some smoke out...
WASaZX3pos

08SE wrote:Well, if thats the case count me out. I'm going to be out of the country.

I would say later April if not middle of May, a lot of people still have their cars in winter mode. I guess if I had to pick I'd say either the 16th of April or 7th/14th of May; but those are my ideals, as I got stuff jam packed any other time.

I like the idea of Anoka by the river, Northtown would work.
Well any objections to early May then? And I like Anoka better then Northtown, but if we go for a drive we could go there. I would love if anyone brough spare parts along. I have stuff that I will be bringing also.
08SE

Anoka would work, as far as a drive, it depends on what you want, scenic? or freeway? I'm sure I could find a scenic route out of Anoka. But, I did go on a Z ride last year through Wisconsin that was really fun, a lot of scenic roads.
WASaZX3pos

that sound cool. taylors falls would be sweet too.
08SE

maybe scenic drive to Taylors Falls?
WASaZX3pos

08SE wrote:maybe scenic drive to Taylors Falls?
Not a "scenic" way to get there really.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

WASaZX3pos wrote:
08SE wrote:maybe scenic drive to Taylors Falls?
Not a "scenic" way to get there really.
You kidding? Meet in stillwater, drive up 95.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten