[02/20/05] Fuddruckers

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
spooty2y

Doughboy wrote: Fuddruckers?!? There's no bewbies at Fuddruckers!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh well, I guess I'll show up anyway. :)
Are we having an award for the dirtiest Focus?

Uhhhh, I think I will win 1st place for the dirtiest Focus no doubt!
2004 Focus ZX3 2.3L Duratec

"If at first you don't succeed, try management."
iamgod
has seen the light

i'm down!
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

SHIET.. You KNOW 3berrrs is gotta be derr!!!!

IM IN LIKE FLINT!!!!
Every group needs a Bundy
is that a focus... who pimps out a focus?
I DO BIATCH!!!! WANNA FUX?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Ummm, i think i still own a focus, well i make payments on one. show up and those of you who think i only have an eclipse may be surprised. then again i may be surprised.
Slower than your stock focus.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

trahma wrote: Oh and I'll buy a free beer to anyone that brings me a single girl that's within my age range. Can I legally offer that?

OK, so how exactly does one BUY something that's already FREE? Doesn't sound like much of an offer if you ask me. You'd think with as long as it's been you'd be able to come up with something better than that. Justin, you'll never get ahead if you keep half-assing things like this.

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Doughboy wrote:
trahma wrote: Oh and I'll buy a free beer to anyone that brings me a single girl that's within my age range. Can I legally offer that?

OK, so how exactly does one BUY something that's already FREE? Doesn't sound like much of an offer if you ask me. You'd think with as long as it's been you'd be able to come up with something better than that. Justin, you'll never get ahead if you keep half-assing things like this.

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:

quit ruining my plot.
jutzb

I wish i could be there, sounds like a good turnout. But I have to be at my frineds 21st b-day - keep her from getting too drunk - damn sober cab responsibilities. :)
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

jutzb wrote: I wish i could be there, sounds like a good turnout. But I have to be at my frineds 21st b-day - keep her from getting too drunk - damn sober cab responsibilities. :)

Phase 1: Show her your secret stolen stash

Phase 2: ?????

Phase 3: Profit!
jutzb

I am trying to get her to attend JetFest with me, increase the female presence a bit! So i guess i can deal with sitting this one out.
noresull

I was planning on coming with my Cooper S and my new 2005 ZX3, but the new car blew it's clutch and the Cooper S is just my new puppy! :)

BTW-If I show up with the Silver 2000 ZX3, I may beat Trahma from the last time I saw his car, i.e. broken front bumper! My front bumper only has about 30% left attached to the car!
2005 ZX3 SES Winter package and Audiphile package
2000 ZX3 CD Silver. Esslinger UDP, Diablosport Chip, S2 Wheels springs and dampers, SVT front bumper
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

noresull wrote: ... and my new 2005 ZX3, but the new car blew it's clutch ...

OK, I take everything I said in the past about you buying a manual back. Maybe you should have stuck with the slushbox. :lol:
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

i will do my best to be there
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I wanted to go but between clearing snow and taking my kids sliding I was just too worn out.

I will try to get to the next one.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Kaotik Kreation

Howzit guys,

even though I wasnt to taklative I wanna say it was very cool to meet you guys!!! I had a pretty rough week and this was a nice break for me. Thanks and see you guys soon....

matt
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Kaotik Kreation wrote: Howzit guys,

even though I wasnt to taklative I wanna say it was very cool to meet you guys!!! I had a pretty rough week and this was a nice break for me. Thanks and see you guys soon....

matt

Hey it was nice to see another SPI'd sedan out there, nice to know i'm not the only one.

when it gets warmer out it will be alot better. usually we get the focus crew together and head over to the MNSC meets which are alot more family oriented where they are at parks.

so hope to see u at another meet.

-Josh