UNOFFICIAL Get Togethers

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

stand up jet skiin all day. not sure what lake yet, then fireworks somewhere.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

BallBuster wrote:what is MNfocus guys doing for the 4th of july?
I just got back in town, but apparently I am "making up" all the work I missed the last 2 weeks. Hooray for 65hr work weeks...
:lol:
I was hoping to spend the 4th with my son, being its his first... but nope... :?

Enjoy the fireworks all.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Stilz wrote:
BallBuster wrote:what is MNfocus guys doing for the 4th of july?
I just got back in town, but apparently I am "making up" all the work I missed the last 2 weeks. Hooray for 65hr work weeks...
:lol:
I was hoping to spend the 4th with my son, being its his first... but nope... :?

Enjoy the fireworks all.
Shitty, dude.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
BallBuster
Car: 2002 black/black svt

yeah i new to the focus scene myself and i don't really know where to hangout and plus on the weekend of 4th of July i have a volleyball tournament that i have to attend but after that. I'm gonna relax and watch firework somewhere close to where i live.
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

3 Foci means an mnfocus meet right? (me on the left, thatonebigkid in the middle and some guy with a fartcan on the right...and hood scoops)
ThatOneBigKid
Car: 2002 Acura RSX Type-SC

Macky I thought you knew hood scoops add 10 hp to the wheels. :lol: Good talking to ya after class.
2002 RSX Type-S - JRSC - Pulley Boys 3.2" Pulley (9 psi) - RC 750cc Injectors - Hondata Kpro ECU - GReddy Evo TT Exhaust - DC Sports Race Header - Injen CAI - Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Quaife LSD - 280whp
Shempi
Car: 2002 Sonic Blue SVTF

Any get togethers coming up?
Macky21

Although the reputation hasn't been the greatest, I'll be going to the Ricekiller meet up at Wagner's tonight. I know Alan and Jen make it from time to time, but I'm not sure if they'll be there.

Here's the info:

6:30pm-9:30pm
$1 Entrance Fee
Wagner's Drive In North
7000 W Broadway Ave, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428-1612
Doc
Car: to many to list

There's some late notice, and I have other plans tonight.
Tough for people to go, if they don't know...

I'm new here and curious, what's the reputation?
Macky21

Doc wrote:There's some late notice, and I have other plans tonight.
Tough for people to go, if they don't know...

I'm new here and curious, what's the reputation?
Ricekiller is a forum like most others, a mixed crowd with its fair share of trolls. They promote the idea of being against R.I.C.E, radically immature car enthusiasts, people that drive like idiots. Some people have a strong dislike for the guy who leads it, Jared Guynes. Also, there was a group of kids that drove Neons (SRT-4s) to all of their meets and were generally annoying.

I stay away from those groups and the guy who is in charge of Ricekiller up here is a nice guy, Troy Schultz.

They get some pretty awesome cars that show up to the meets though, there's an Aventador that's been coming and a twin turbo Murcielago that shows up regularly, among other things.

I commented on the reputation because some people feel that way and if you're sensitive to that kind of stuff, it was a head's up.

Also, they meet every Monday in the same location at the moment, so if you can't make this one, you can always make the next one.
Macky21

Ricekiller again tonight if anyone is interested, I'll be going again.