New wiper blades from Ford!!

Sales for our site Vendors.
Farmer
Car: 2003 Grey ZX3

I will try it at lunch today.
Farmer

It did not work correctly with the edge mod wiper arm, but I will try it on the stock arm on my 07 zx5 when I get home tonite.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Bought 4 of them today. And I guess I missed Steve by a few minutes.

... so I took a Fiesta for a spin. Not to bad of a car. Drove a SES with a MTX, which I guess is pretty tough to find,,, and if I where to buy one I'd have to have it built. I'd want that pearl blue with black and white leather interior in a SES MTX.

and I saw one of those new Hyundai hatchback cars on the road, Velo'somethingerother. I could not figure out what it was W/O searching the net for 20 minutes. In the dark @ 65mph, looks like a cool hatch.
--John
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Sorry I missed you, I don't hang around long at quitting time 8)

I have not tried a Fiesta yet, they do look like nice little cars. Too bad they have so many doors. :?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
hermitmaster
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x

iminhell wrote:Bought 4 of them today. And I guess I missed Steve by a few minutes.

... so I took a Fiesta for a spin. Not to bad of a car. Drove a SES with a MTX, which I guess is pretty tough to find,,, and if I where to buy one I'd have to have it built. I'd want that pearl blue with black and white leather interior in a SES MTX.

and I saw one of those new Hyundai hatchback cars on the road, Velo'somethingerother. I could not figure out what it was W/O searching the net for 20 minutes. In the dark @ 65mph, looks like a cool hatch.
They're launching a 200hp turbo version of the Veloster later this year. :D
Farmer

The 16" wiper fits on the stock arm but the last 1/2 inch of the wiper on bolth ends does not make good contact with the glass.
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

If They Are Anything Like The Old Ones I Just Replaced Mine After 5 Years Of Service.
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.