So I've been looking for a gen one focus.

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Well , the vic is fun and all but I miss my old car. I have seen a car that looks like it Rollin around Brooklyn center from time to time, sept its got dragon stickers on it.... God I miss that car.
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

They're out there, seem to be quite a few inexpensive ones on CL lately.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc
Car: to many to list

I was thinking about posting my blue SVT up for sale too. Haven't gotten around to it yet though.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Don't know of anything ...
--John
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Slower than your stock focus.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Just cut me off at the knees why don't ya ...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7651
--John
focinite

Just found my old car for sale.....its in big lake . look up svt/zx3 in Craig's list . wants 3500 for it.
Doc

Did you make an offer on it yet?
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/c ... 14852.html
How much did you sell it for? How long ago was that?
focinite

I sold it three years ago. It had 78 k on it, now its at 87 k. Its sat for two years now. It needs a timing belt, clutch, springs, parking brake cables, the bottom of the drivers door is bubble rusting. These are the things that should have been done after I sold it, cues its the crap I didn't want to do. Now he says it don't accelerate the way it should but drives great. I'm thinking it needs a intake runner control , he thinks it needs 1700 dollars worth of work. I'd buy it solely for the drive train and stereo . the body had 86 k when I did the swap back in 06. The tail gate shave is in need of work. That car was rock solid at 145 mph , I know cus I'd get it there a lot . if a guy were to get it, I'd say ditch the interior , rims and exhaust, add a LSD and a 75 shot put on widened sixteen steelies redo the sjspention and go picking on midlife crisis guys. If I had the time this car would be back in my garage. I put a lot of me in this car.....matter of fact I can bet some of my DNA is still in it( the dash structure is effing sharp when your whiskey drunk, witch I was 80% of the build). I drove it almost daily up to the point of selling it. It was always a super reliable car. The cold idle is the sex on it as it was never soft ware updated. So its got all the little quirks. That car was beat like a defiant dog and it loved it. I averaged one speeding ticket every six months after the swap. The chassis was lighter than the over optioned Sgt body so Svt. contours, and yes srt8 chargers would get the wrath( no one be lives me it walk on em from a 45 roll)
focinite

Sorry. I got four grand from the sale. Its hard to give up the Vic now I got it dialed into how I like things. The Vic I'd say could hang with my old car , even in the turns now. I think its best to let some one else beat this bish for a while . that cossie engine is sweet thought, just bellers up to 7200 rpm .
focinite

So it made it to my drive way. About to revoke this guys privileges on owning this car. Needs lots of work. If some one offered 1200 would get a good project car. I'm sad I am going to cry for a bit.
focinite

Doc wrote:Did you make an offer on it yet?
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/c ... 14852.html
How much did you sell it for? How long ago was that?
I got him to around two grand. The trans is good and a lot of the body parts are good. It has a full svt exhaust and I think it only needs both o2 s to run good. There are lots of good parts on it. Would you be interested in looking at it. Remember I beat it but I also religiously maintained it. When stuff broke I fixed it .
Doc

I'm not interested in buying it, I was encouraging you to buy it back, sounded like you missed it.
focinite

If any one is intrested . its got a good block and pistons. Unverified valve issue. Its running lean at this point. Trans is good. Intake is good. Trans and short block worth at least two grand you'd think. All the side skirts and trim are good. Doors and glass are good. I cheched the timing belt its good. All the struts ( svt also) are good. Brakes need replacing and the clutch is worn . he's looking for two grand obo .