stereo guys UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

K. I have a oh nine vic and i am going to build a system. I have 2 lanzar max 10 st subs for small sealed enclosure. My issue is the space i want to put them is eleven inches tall(spare tire shelf). I know i can fit them in firing up or down, but i want to fire rear and slightly down. Has any of you come across a pre made enclosure? Or will firing into the parcell shelf kill my sq? This is not a spl build its not a.body flexer like the focus was. I have a set of amped componets for mids and highs i need good clean lows. I am sub sonic freaquincie deprived right now.
Image wink wink.....bitches
focinite

Well you guys suck! I am just going to build one. So on with the most low budget stereoeoeo build.. :lol:
Doc
Car: to many to list

Well, you blow, and that is much worse. So there. :lol:
Silly squad boy, posting cop car build on a focus forum.
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

Why you wanna do this to y'self? Huh? Killer stereos with a bazillion watts are good news/bad news:
- The good news: Listen t' dis! Totally killer sound, with enough power to make the car shake more than a full race Hemi.
- The bad news: In a few years you're gonna be deaf as a post.
Seriously!
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
focinite

not a big system. just two tens. its a super bottom shelf budget build and if the cheap lanzar amp i got dont start on fire then all is good. i hope to have some pictars up soon. :lol: the system i had in the focus was over kill had a rockford 501s power and a 600 watt four channel two tens and a set of componets in that lill thing. that was a thousand dollar deal. goal for this one is under five hundred. so dont worry about my hearing.....i can see just fine. :lol:
focinite

Well i have been working on it here and there. No pics as i am a little ADD and get one tracked a lot. But it measures 11 in tall x 27 in wide x 15 deep these are out side so take away a inch and a half for inside. The subs i am using wqnt a small enclosure. I am proud of how well it turned out i even routered the edges qnd counter sunk my srews as this is a naked box. I filled the screws in with wood filler but the colrs dont match. :( now on to my amp racks. Soon to be mountin my super old skool optimus and my, god i hope this dont start on fire, lanzar new skool wicked budget amp. The optimus is rated at one seventy rms qnd the lanzar is six fiddy at four ohms and fiftten in two( like i buy that)... but i just need some wires and rca s. Any one got some 4 gauge laying around? Ill buy it from you. I try to stqy away from the kits and i cant find any one that sells it buy the foot here..... wait i got sound waves up the street. I spose i could try toll and northern for weld wire. The goal is to come in around a grand total spent. Side track! I dont like the kits cus they are a rip off. I can put together a high end full copper and shieled rca kit for around thirty bucks maybe forty. Soo if you have some ish i need i will trade you money for it. :lol: tell you what i still got some gen one focus stuff like cold air and headers i could do some trading for. 8)