focus forums

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Doc
Car: to many to list

Any active focus forums out there that people would recomend?
I would like to see what body mods have been done, or are being worked on.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

You're acting like Focus owners aren't full of hot air. How cute.
:lol:

Other than RS conversions and ricer crap, I don't think I've ever seen much else.
Was one euro car where the guy smoothed the body, filled in the rub strips and same areas on the bumpers. Looked very nice.

I'd honestly say that looking at what others have done isn't what you want to do. You're creative enough and should make the car yours by not copying someone else.

FWIW, I've always wanted to see a chop-top ZX3.
Or how about a body dropped Focus? Unibody, that takes some serious skill. Not impossible though.
--John
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

Weren't you doing a 3-door wagon? If not, do a 3-door wagon.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

harold wrote:Weren't you doing a 3-door wagon? If not, do a 3-door wagon.
Matt Rowe at Speedway Recyclers has a three door wagon well underway, should be very cool when it's done.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc
Car: to many to list

Found another focus forum, don't know if the people are full of hot air or not (and don't care), I just want to look at some photos. Looks to be a good sized forum so it might take me a while to look around on there.

I would like to build a 2 door wagon, got the parts, just no time. No time for any fun projects untill the wife can find another job anyway.
Any links to that 2 door wagon build? Is he welding the front door and back door into one long door like you said to do? Or is he doing it the way I would, using the doors from a zx3 and welding the front of the zx3 quarter to a wagon?

Like this. Nice and clean, lightly modified, stands out from the crowd, but not too much.
I wonder where the ground effects came from. I'm thinking they would look good on my 08 2 door.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I assumed you already knew about Focus Fanatics and Focal Jet. Didn't realize you didn't.

http://www.3dcarbon.com/style_kits.asp? ... 3=11&l4=19

That is the body kit on that car.
--John