Offical Spotted Thread

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

WASaZX3pos wrote:Zx4, red rally flaps. End of Thurston and Dyposium in Ramsey @ about 1.
Thats my neighbor. Thats a actual st. Its funny you see him but not me 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
foxchickk12
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SE

Does anybody on here have or know of somebody who has an SE spoiler for a 20003 focus for sale?
Steve@Tasca
Midget

foxchickk12 wrote:Does anybody on here have or know of somebody who has an SE spoiler for a 20003 focus for sale?
You might be better off asking that in the buy/sell section or starting a thread of your own in the General section.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
foxchickk12
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SE

okay thank you. im new to this whole thread thing haha
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Left a join note, then was informed by the bro that it has a mnfoci sticker on it.... oops!
I didnt look for it.
focinite

I saw a canary yello svt on friday around five or six pm at the corner of fourty seven and county five.... it was wasapos. Thats the second time ive seen you with in a block of were i live. Yet you still havent seen me. Next time ill just get out and jump around or some thing.
WASaZX3pos

Zx5 or Svt 5dr with carbon hood and wheels going up 10 last night about 5. Also saw the zx4 with red flaps again.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

What color ZX5/SVT? If it was red with black wheels with a polished lip it might be Ryans old Powerworks SVT.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
WASaZX3pos

It was. Slick Lookin car from a distance!
focinite

At thursten and hwy ten. Looked like a yellow zx3 with a euro rear bumper and halo head lamps..... any way this time i made myself known....short of doing a john force style burn out :lol: in the intersection.
WASaZX3pos

focinite wrote:At thursten and hwy ten. Looked like a yellow zx3 with a euro rear bumper and halo head lamps..... any way this time i made myself known....short of doing a john force style burn out :lol: in the intersection.
Funny thing is, is I've seen you multiple times when I'm driving my beater and tried to get your attention.
focinite

WASaZX3pos wrote:
focinite wrote:At thursten and hwy ten. Looked like a yellow zx3 with a euro rear bumper and halo head lamps..... any way this time i made myself known....short of doing a john force style burn out :lol: in the intersection.
Funny thing is, is I've seen you multiple times when I'm driving my beater and tried to get your attention.
Sorry :( but thats good to know thats you. 8)
WASaZX3pos

Just passerd a black zx3/Svt with shaved hatch and black/chromelip wheels.(focinite). The dude had some "shit eatin grin" on his face. Maybe he doesn't want to sell that thing so much. Just need soemeone to cruise around with!
focinite

WASaZX3pos wrote:Just passerd a black zx3/Svt with shaved hatch and black/chromelip wheels.(focinite). The dude had some "shit eatin grin" on his face. Maybe he doesn't want to sell that thing so much. Just need soemeone to cruise around with!
I love that exhaust you got. I saw you bright ass head lights and figured it may be you. I get so happy like a lill puppy i just wanna play... sorry if i came off all d-bagish. But fer reals i love that blap blap yer exhaust makes. One day we will have ta actually get out our cars and say hello...we are sorta neighbors i think 8)
focinite

Oh trust me i want to sell that car.... too slow. :( :lol: