Offical Spotted Thread

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

blcksvt2003 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Saw a black SVT with HIDs at the Shoreview Target last night, missing almost the whole front bumper and the HIDs were massively hazy :(

Gave a little nod when I walked by but not sure if the driver noticed, I know he noticed my car though.
obviously he is jealous of how clean n awesome urs is compared to w.e. the hellll happened to his car lol
Mines no beauty queen anymore, Minnesota is slowly killing it but it's still a great little car and it does look pretty good from ten feet away.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
blcksvt2003 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Saw a black SVT with HIDs at the Shoreview Target last night, missing almost the whole front bumper and the HIDs were massively hazy :(

Gave a little nod when I walked by but not sure if the driver noticed, I know he noticed my car though.
obviously he is jealous of how clean n awesome urs is compared to w.e. the hellll happened to his car lol
Mines no beauty queen anymore, Minnesota is slowly killing it but it's still a great little car and it does look pretty good from ten feet away.
well that makes me feel a little bit better about my own car at least :lol: im in the same boat, 10ft plus it looks perfect :lol:
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
svtf280
Car: 03 Viper Red SVT

Spotted a zx3 with what looked like a f2 kit/dtm kit with a big fmic near st.cloud.Anyone on here?It was black.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

That might have been Y2Ks old car.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
TS07ZX3
Car: 2007 Focus SE Hatch

Pitch black pre05 zx3 albertville 37 headed west about 930. Followed from Rogers. Some sorta blue leds up front. Red lights trimming out the dash.
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

dark blue zx3 with color matched midwing. 22 east just west of sherb/anoka county line.
Timmers
Car: 2002 Ford Focus Wagon

Saw a SVT 5 door when i picking up a friend off lake road in woodbury. looked pretty clean too
WASaZX3pos

red 2dr svtf at an auto place on west side of 10 in ramsey
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

WASaZX3pos wrote:red 2dr svtf at an auto place on west side of 10 in ramsey
so that like blocks from me. is it mach5motors? surprised you aint seen me. black zx3 wit a flat black hood with heat exchanger , lowered on black adr comp7s, with a shaved hatch an rs wing. look for me cus im lonely and i need freinds!
Image wink wink.....bitches
nblume

focinite wrote:
so that like blocks from me. is it mach5motors? surprised you aint seen me. black zx3 wit a flat black hood with heat exchanger , lowered on black adr comp7s, with a shaved hatch an rs wing. look for me cus im lonely and i need freinds!
You still have the shaved black hatch? I remember when you did that, kinda sexy.
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.
WASaZX3pos

focinite wrote:
pretty sure it was a mechanic shop of sorts. Im in ER now, puttin my baby back together slowly. the SCin the shit outta her
focinite

nblume wrote:
focinite wrote:
You still have the shaved black hatch? I remember when you did that, kinda sexy.
still is,sept its sooooooo damm slow no one gits to see it. :(
now it sits lower and has a hood made by the same guy that did the hatch. 8)
focinite

WASaZX3pos wrote:
focinite wrote:
pretty sure it was a mechanic shop of sorts. Im in ER now, puttin my baby back together slowly. the SCin the shit outta her
they sort of fix cars there, also a napa near them, anf further east from there is a good year(that i hope is looking for a master ASE tech.) the only time i get inta the river is to go to the walmart, or sonics cus i love the charrie lime aids.
WASaZX3pos

yeah goodyear
focinite

a silver wagon with rims on my way to rotchester lowered tinted windows......i know you saw me bitch,you was goin da ofver way! :lol:was close to zumbro i think, was like 9 days ago.