6-speed

For your Ford Focus related discussion
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

lox222 wrote:I have taken down 7 SVTs so far very easy. I am down to test with you at the local track anytime. Is you SVT the one that takes the win and is the first to beat my 2.3?
I'm liking the ST support! I feel like I am the only one on here sometimes....Virtually all the others are SVT's, ZX5's or ZX3's. You must be the one I met at the focus meet in the cities with the red ST?
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Thinks about it SVT 170hp, ST 154hp.

Given approximately a 20% loss in power to the wheels a stock SVT puts down about 138whp and an ST would put down about 125whp.
For Sale: 2007 Focus zx5 ses

duras suck
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
lox222 wrote:I have taken down 7 SVTs so far very easy. I am down to test with you at the local track anytime. Is you SVT the one that takes the win and is the first to beat my 2.3?
Don't need a track and I won't go from a dig, The SVT clutch doesn't like launches and mines got 93k on it.

Nice sig there Jason, Just hope you don't run across the guy that posted above you out on the road. It'd probably be embarrasing for you to get your rear end handed to you (severely) by a 60+ year old guy in a stock looking SVT.

BTW-I'm thinking Pappy might differ with you on that as well.

Oh, and Zurno and Patalrob and Davis and.............oh hell this could go on all night :lol:
LOL that's good...You should know what I mean when I say "local track" and I'm not worried about those turbo and S/C guys and this so called boost crew they are just blowing hot air. They need to take those hair dryers off and put some real turbos on them little 2.slows they got. :twisted: :lol:
IT'S A FOCUS NOT AN FUCKING EVO!!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

lox222 wrote: They need to take those hair dryers off and put some real turbos on them little 2.slows they got. :twisted: :lol:
Says the guy with the N/A ST.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

lox222 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
lox222 wrote:They need to take those hair dryers off and put some real turbos on them little 2.slows they got. :twisted: :lol:

lolumad brb bowflexin
Dean

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Hot air.... :?
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
Nice sig there Jason, Just hope you don't run across the guy that posted above you out on the road. It'd probably be embarrasing for you to get your rear end handed to you (severely) by a 60+ year old guy in a stock looking SVT.

BTW-I'm thinking Pappy might differ with you on that as well.

Oh, and Zurno and Patalrob and Davis and.............oh hell this could go on all night :lol:
Oh, and I may take exception to it as well. :D
Let's go boating.

Steve@Tasca
Midget

ch435 wrote: Oh, and I may take exception to it as well. :D

Shush, remember you just have a tiny hair dryer :shock: :lol: :lol:

o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I've still got my wagon which could easily take down the ST... :lol:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

I've got a can of gas and a zippo that'll take down the ST as well....
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

My sedan could most likely take down that ST...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
pOOp064
Car: 2006 ZX4 ST

I am proud '06 ST driver, BUT... I will say I have run across a good amount of SVT's and yeah I might get the jump but once those SVT's start going they go.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

pOOp064 wrote:I am proud '06 ST driver, BUT... I will say I have run across a good amount of SVT's and yeah I might get the jump but once those SVT's start going they go.
Smart man. 1st and 2nd kinda suck, but the ratios get real nice for the 55-90 pull....

Oh, and lox did manage to take down my SVT, but my final drive was screwed up by the 18s, and it was the world's shittiest launch due to a blown out lower engine mount...surprised I didn't break anything. Mine's also a bit heavier due to the loads of dynamat/audio hardware.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

tgnorman wrote:
pOOp064 wrote:I am proud '06 ST driver, BUT... I will say I have run across a good amount of SVT's and yeah I might get the jump but once those SVT's start going they go.
Smart man. 1st and 2nd kinda suck, but the ratios get real nice for the 55-90 pull....

Oh, and lox did manage to take down my SVT, but my final drive was screwed up by the 18s, and it was the world's shittiest launch due to a blown out lower engine mount...surprised I didn't break anything. Mine's also a bit heavier due to the loads of dynamat/audio hardware.
Then stick with the 16". Nice pull last night. I'll let you have that one. So now I'm 7-1 lol. You don't know how happy I was to do a little run last night. Glad I ran into you. You have been one of the few people not full of shit this year. Always down to run. Next time no ride along cause when I beat you this spring I want your car at 100% and no big ass 18". And don't hold back. I can feel that your a little unsure in your high speed driving. Work on that. That is the second time I saw that, but you did have somebody with you so I don't mean last night. See you at the "track" again. :twisted: :lol: :roll:
IT'S A FOCUS NOT AN FUCKING EVO!!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

lox222 wrote: Then stick with the 16". Nice pull last night. I'll let you have that one. So now I'm 7-1 lol. You don't know how happy I was to do a little run last night. Glad I ran into you. You have been one of the few people not full of shit this year. Always down to run. Next time no ride along cause when I beat you this spring I want your car at 100% and no big ass 18". And don't hold back. I can feel that your a little unsure in your high speed driving. Work on that. That is the second time I saw that, but you did have somebody with you so I don't mean last night. See you at the "track" again. :twisted: :lol: :roll:
His 16's are freaking MASSIVE, I'd bet the diameter is about the same as the 18's, he's just getting better at driving the car.

BTW-You have a stock tune on your car don't you Karl?