F2 building Duratec S/C

For your Ford Focus related discussion
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

o2designs wrote:Because its a proven fact, you won't make crap for horsepower until Tom touches the tune...
So....after he touches the tune....you make crap?
Let's go boating.

HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

goinloco1 wrote:did I miss something somewhere?
Whats the deal with tom? Sorry, I'm a tad clueless...

...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

o2designs wrote:I don't care what psi they are hitting...its not gonna get shit for power until Tom slaps his fat ass on it and tunes it...Tom would be able to make 5000 horsie powers out of it because he has the coolest crayons and has tuned millions of Focuseseses over his 17hrs of tuning Focuseseses...

anyway, thats what I've heard from reading his posts...
whoooa!!!! whay outta left field here nows!!!!!! i mean this is eff-king funny as shizzle but wow! how do you really feel? :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

They already have SC boosted Dura's out... But not here in US.. :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

o2designs wrote:Because its a proven fact, you won't make crap for horsepower until Tom touches the tune...
This is not true

and o2 your a funny fucker
Steve@Tasca
Midget

KRYPTO wrote: This is true

and o2 your a Fing idiot
I hate to be the one to tell you this but I had Toms tune and it certainly didn't live up to all the hype.

The guy that did mine has tuned exactly ONE SVT, Mine. I need to dyno again but with the last revision when I dynoed mine was putting down more torque and about the same peak power as Toms but it's a LOT nicer to drive with the tune from Unique.

Unique Tuning FTW!!
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
KRYPTO wrote: This is true

and o2 your a Fing idiot
I hate to be the one to tell you this but I had Toms tune and it certainly didn't live up to all the hype.

The guy that did mine has tuned exactly ONE SVT, Mine. I need to dyno again but with the last revision when I dynoed mine was putting down more torque and about the same peak power as Toms but it's a LOT nicer to drive with the tune from Unique.

Unique Tuning FTW!!

Wait a second. You got more torque than Tom, out of a tuner who was doing his first SVT? It can't be. No way. I'm calling BS. Tom is the king of torque, everybody knows that. pfft
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
goinloco1

wonder if this sc will require a boost a pump once the stage 2 and 3 kits are out. Then again, theres not much info on the stage 1 other than it'll use the damn black box pos...
Steve@Tasca
Midget

HotRodWagon wrote: Wait a second. You got more torque than Tom, out of a tuner who was doing his first SVT? It can't be. No way. I'm calling BS. Tom is the king of torque, everybody knows that. pfft
Just sayin, numbers don't lie and having driven both I know for a fact which tune drives better.

BTW-Krypto, you should drive my SVT sometime so you can feel the difference.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote: Wait a second. You got more torque than Tom, out of a tuner who was doing his first SVT? It can't be. No way. I'm calling BS. Tom is the king of torque, everybody knows that. pfft
Just sayin, numbers don't lie and having driven both I know for a fact which tune drives better.
No. No. It just can't be. Tom's the best there is. I mean he says it all the time. He's tuned more SVT's than anybody ever, just ask him. You must post up the before and after dyno runs. If Tom's not the best my whole world will come tumbling down. :lol:

goin, I thought in one of the threads out there F2 was having trouble with the fueling (on the MS3) for the higher stages. If this is true, then the Rotrex must be able to push some good numbers.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
goinloco1

just seems everyone is having trouble with fuel delivery the higher the hp goes on these, and ending up using the boost a pump.
anybody here having that problem? just curious since mines going bbk very soon.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

goinloco1 wrote:just seems everyone is having trouble with fuel delivery the higher the hp goes on these, and ending up using the boost a pump.
Good question. I know there's a few members running turbos, not sure at what psi though. I didn't think bbk's made enough hp to require KB BAP's. IIRC 300whp is the threshold.

Anyone running with a KB BAP, feel free to chime in.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

goinloco1 wrote:just seems everyone is having trouble with fuel delivery the higher the hp goes on these, and ending up using the boost a pump.
I might be adding a boost a pump to mine next summer "SVT With PWSC" But we'll see how the Tuning goes to see if one is needed for sure or not.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........