Anyone have a xcal I can use?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I'd like to see how these things work and I'd really appreciate it if someone could do a log of my car with one.

I'm having an issue that just doesn't make any sense.
Going down the road I can't get over 130ish degrees. Even on the few days we had that where in the 70's I still only got maybe 135 down the road.
Now assuming everything is working as it should I'm trying to figure out why my idle changes at 140 degrees. At that point it'll fluctuate and occasionally die, or did. (pulled my injectors today and "flushed" them hack way but it seemed to help) But I still don't warm up and I think I know why, but Tom is saying it's not possible. I disagree being this is the second car of mine that has run that cold down the road. I'm not looking to prove him wrong, I just want my own justification.

The only thing that has been change in the cooling system is I'm now using a SVT water temp sensor instead of the zetec's cylinder head temp sensor. Far as I've tested the resistances are identical, so I'd assume my gauge is correct as is the digital ODO gauge.
--John
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

why don't you have pictures of my maybe future yellow focus up?

I'll be buying an xcal this winter
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
iminhell

It''s not mine goofy. It's one krypto has and wants to sell, damn decent price too I think.
--John
PBZX3

Thermostat stuck open?
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

PBZX3 wrote:Thermostat stuck open?
x2

Even new ones can be defective. Its happened to us at work a few times.
07 ST S.A.P.
iminhell

Nope, checked a few times and it's fine.
--John
PBZX3

Then its got to be a read back problem. If the thermostat's working there is no way it can be that cold.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle